Ah yes, I have kind of neglected this category in the last few weeks. But hey, don’t worry cause it is back and finer than ever (at least I hope so, haha). This time, the focus is on playful summer pieces that were all made under fair working conditions and bring a little hippie feel into your everyday life.
1. This necklace by Made features a sweet crescent pendant and goes with absolutely anything. Made produces all their jewellery in African workshops. Each piece is handmade, making it absolutely unique.
2. I want to be a hippie… This headband by Made is just gorgeous and makes me wonder when and why I have stopped wearing delicate headbands.
3. Pure summer feeling! This pompon dress is made by Pitusa and produced under fair working conditions in the USA.
4. I have even tried on these tassel jeans by The Reformation when I was in their flagship store in LA. I fell in love head over heels, but didn’t take them home with me, since there is a pair of bootcut denim in my closet, just waiting to be DIY-ed.
5. Last but not least, this minimal circular cuff by Folkdays goes with everyday looks and evening attire alike. Definitely has the potential to become a staple piece in any wardrobe, not just hippie inspired summer looks.