Another week, another feature! For the second week in a row one of my posts is featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links à la Mode. It’s mandatory that you publish a post with links to all 20 featured bloggers – but even if it wasn’t, all of these are so worth sharing!
Welcome to this week’s edition of Links a la Mode!
From the collections of emerging and well known designers, to the showing and caring for personal collections. This week, IFB bloggers have shared personal collections, inspiring collections, and of course how to grow your wardrobe… the fashion purveyor’s ultimate collection.
And as the summer heat continues across the country, you’re showing us great ways to stay fashionable from day to night, and from air-conditioned offices to afternoon lunch-breaks (and one tip if you live south of the equator for winter weather!). We’ve also got vacation on the brain with summer reading, eating our way through Barcelona and days spent poolside in our bikinis. Thanks for keeping your summer style cool, IFB friends! Without any further ado – here’s our links for the week.
Links a la Mode Weekly Roundup: June 25, 2015
- Affordorable: The Process of Savvy Shopping Under RM100 ($30USD)
- A Handful of Stories: Best Restaurants in Barcelona
- Amethyst Honey: The Zodiac Dresser, Designer Edition: Gemini by Commes des Garcons
- Bookish & Belle: My Perfume Collection (Stop-Motion Video)
- Everyday Starlet: Best & Worst Liquid Lip Colors
- Fashion Blender: Tips and Tricks: Hand Washing Wool for Winter
- Fleur d’Elise: Mini Shirt Dress & Thrifting Tips
- Greige Market: The Essentials | Getting Selfish
- Les Assorties: A Brief Insight of the Jewelry Industry: An Interview with Gem-A-Porter
- Lil Miss JB Style: How to Style a Jumpsuit from Day to Night
- Live Extraordinary: Real Beauty
- Ms. Fabulous: Independent Handbag Designer Awards 2015
- Purushu Arie: Illustrations: Best of Couture SS2015 Shows
- Riva La Diva: DIY Kate Spade Inspired Heart Tote
- Runaway in LA: Summer Blues – When Greece Meets California
- Saltwater Sparkle: 5 Things Living in the South has Taught me about Fashion & Life
- Sassy Plus: A Short Girl’s Guide to Styling Maxi Dresses
- Storybook Apothecary: Ethical Summer Fashion
- That Paki Blog: 5 Fashion Books to Read this Summer
- What Pixies Wear: Sustainable Denim: A Shopping Guide